The Curriculum Enrichment for Schools project is an international educational sponsorship programme which provides an opportunity for private individuals, companies and government organisations to participate in helping promote the historical roots of STEM subjects.
The long term objective of this project is to have the ‘Curriculum Enrichment Educational Portfolio’ in every educational institution around the world. By doing so, we aim to:
- Provide role models, for young men and women, who excelled in their life whilst at the same time upholding the moral values and aspirations of the societies in which they in which they lived.
- Act as a counter to the stereotypes, prejudice and racism, and levels of ignorance that pervades much of our world in relation to other cultures that have contributed to civilisation.
- Encourage young people to increase their engagement with, and seek careers in, science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
- Demonstrate that the modern world is the product of the complementary nature of many civilisations.
We keep an up to date database of schools and educational institutions which we provide to Sponsors so they may choose where they want their sponsored portfolio(s) sent. Upon agreeing this, we ship said packages with a personalised covering letter from the Sponsor, although should they wish, we also offer the Sponsor the option of keeping their anonymity.
We will contact the school/organisation in question to ensure they have received their portfolio and further introduce them to other related teaching tools, services and resources.
Where will the Educational Portfolio go?
Here are some examples of specific categories that may receive the portfolios, together with a covering letter from the Sponsor:
- Primary and Secondary schools
- Universities and Colleges
- Governmental organisations such as Ministries of Education
- Libraries around the world including private and public libraries
- Supplementary schools
- Museums and Science Centres